Friday, November 2, 2007

LAURA LINNEY - LINNEY DESPERATE FOR NEW TALES OF THE CITY

Actress LAURA LINNEY is desperate to star in a new adaptation of TALES OF THE CITY - as long as she isn't too old for the part. The star played reporter Mary Ann Singleton in the TV adaptations of Armistead Maupin's novels about San Francisco life in the 1993, 1998 and 2001 versions - but is keen to reprise her role following this year's (07) publication of the latest installment in the series, Michael Tolliver Lives. Speaking at the London Film Festival, she tells WENN, "I would do it in a second, as long as I wasn't ridiculously too old for it. Absolutely. "It was one of my favourite jobs ever and I made friendships on that show that will last a lifetime. Armistead and I are very close. It's a real privilege to be associated with that - I loved it."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/linney%20desperate%20for%20new%20tales%20of%20the%20city_1048724

No comments:

Post a Comment